I invite you to read this affirmation aloud as a declaration of your Sovereignty and ever growing dedication to your Destiny!

My Light grows brighter, clearer, and more refined everyday.

Clearing away the debris of who I once was by dissolving the veils of illusionary persona.

The energy is released in the form of Light particles sparkling their way back to Source.

Safely surrounded in a cocoon of my own alchemy, I radiate, Shining
Bright like a diamond, multifaceted and multidimensional.

Reflecting. Refracting.
Bending time as I choose my Soul’s next Highest evolution in every moment.

My Heart blossoms, opening like a Rose and the sweet smell of Embodied Ascension envelops my field.

Wrapped and held in my own Divine Light, I am FREE to follow my Heart’s every Desire, which will only lead me further on my Path of Aligned Truth and Soul Purpose.

This is The Way; surrender and deep reverence for the call of my Heart.

I hear you, Beautiful One, and I CHOOSE THE WAY EVERY DAY.

And so it is. Aho. Amen.
🙌🏼

Original Transmission Received by Kaylin Elizabeth Otero 1/11/18

Comments

Popular Posts